Sunday 10 March 2019

Day 379 - Sag traits

March 10

The mind immediately goes to self interest. 

Words
Transient
Opinion vs Point of View


SF

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be ruled by transient things
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in conflict with myself
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the point of origination
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create layers upon layers of personalities which prevent me from realizing more about myself
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge headlong into situations thinking that that method will resolve the problem
through rash behavior


Sag Words

Adventurer
Holy Grail
Idealism
Dogma (Dogshit)
Teacher
Searching for purpose
Struggle
Optimism
Perfection
Healer
Mindless heart
Trying to fix others crimes
Inspire great communication
Addicted to potential
Exotic





Fear of heights
Fear of being judged as stupid, simple

No comments:

Post a Comment