Tuesday 12 March 2019

Day 381 - Gifts and Abilities

March 12

List
Good and Bad effects of Marijuanna
Marijuanna can be a limitation
Side effects


Living Words
Slow
Temperance
Guilt: Co-created self
Lesson (lessen)
Student – Stu-dent, stud-ent

Quote
Cpt. obvious: Unpreparedness is a facilitator of shame


Constructs
Not realizing how self works through physical energy
Not recognizing my weaknesses – distraction, reactions, fixation, dependencies (lack of), inconsistency, unpreparedness, irresolute, 



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be idealistic in my thinking patterns and so allowing idealism to play out in my life
with inconsideration of others or what is best

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be reckless in my approach to life and how best to change and correct myself in my process

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize what gifts are available to me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fail to consider or realize what is the best use of the gifts and abilities I have

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to squander my gifts and abilities through inconsideration and reckless behavior

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate gifts and abilities through misunderstanding how they can best be used

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get caught up in self interest and regret and so allow gifts and abilities to diminish

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect gifts and abilities out of anger and resentment and other reactions that do not serve
the principle of life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try and understand myself and my abilities solely through knowledge and information

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to directed and controlled by reactions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fail to recognize my weakness as being distracted and fixated

No comments:

Post a Comment