Thursday 21 March 2019

Day 390 - False identities

March 21

Worked hard today to get as much drywall done as possible.  Started slow, but got a lot done in the last 3 hours.  Cutting receptacles with rotary tool working well.  Cut inside the perimeter first, then remove cut out and go around the outside.  Not much going on astrologically.  April 4th I have venus and juno transits, although I don't see anything happening the way things are going.


 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become discouraged with myself and so allow myself to fall behind in my writings and self development.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be deceived by a false identity so that I have acted not from who I really am, but from a false persona, and an identity that is based on fears.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to harm or punish others for things that “make me angry” in my mind without considering what is the actual starting point and what is the actual solution to the problem.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others and want to be seen as better than others for the sake of my self created false identity

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am entitled to a false identity so that I can have luxuries in separation

No comments:

Post a Comment