Wednesday 20 March 2019

Day 389 - Idealistic force

March 20

Full Moon equinox.  Looking forward to a prosperous spring and summer, though feeling a little stressed.  Messed up a couple drywall cut outs.  Changing to do them with rotary tool.  Appreciating the challenge to improve my skills.  Got the ceiling done today with some help.  Need to take care on the mudding stage.  At least things are moving forward.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to behave foolishly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not correct my foolish behavior

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to through idealism, neglect to think through and foresee issues and problems that need to be addressed and corrected before they happen

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the fastest and best way to do things is to rush through them with blunt force

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold idealism's in higher regard than what actually can be tested to work best

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give responsibility to others (those that are clearly, actively putting forth effort) to allow them to take responsibility to grow for themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment