Monday 6 May 2013

Day 211


I am sick today with a cold which came on over the weekend.  Of course it was unexpected, as that's how things go, we can't predict many things with any degree of certainty.  I had a number of tasks I wanted to get accomplished but to no avail.  I was very tired throughout the day, drained of energy, so I slept a lot.  Over the past few weeks things seemed to have been moving along nicely - I have really notice changes in myself and so have gained some ground in becoming more stable in process, although there is still much work to be done.  

Today was a challenge with all the symptoms of the cold, it really made me consider how much we take for granted.  So many of our body's systems are dependent on each other, they all work together to form the expression of who we are.   My circulation system is dependent on my heart, my lungs and my muscles for breathing, which is also dependent on my teeth system, my throat, my salivary glands, my stomach and my intestinal and digestive systems... which are also dependent on my nervous system, my bone structure system, my skin system and my arms, legs and feet systems, not to mention my kidneys, liver, gall bladder and I could go on and on.

All of these systems are required to work together, and if one fails, it could be all over, or the others will have to work harder to compensate.  What a fragile existence we lead... and all for one thing. Survival, which of course is dependent on our backstabbing money system.  There is no 'living' taking place here.  It is the trap we all enslaved ourselves into, and so we must dig ourselves out.  Join Desteni and investigate Equal Money.      

No comments:

Post a Comment