Tuesday 18 December 2012

Day 134– Re-Alignment

 

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hypnotize myself into just going with the flow of how I feel rather than push myself to take responsibility in each moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear saying what I need to say in front of others because I fear they will be disappointed with me. I realize that this system of fearing speaking to others directly is actually coming from me trying to be a nice person and, wanting to help others or make them feel better about themselves, as I play the helping and considerate character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not push myself because of feelings of guilt and or discouragement of the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as being in a slump rather than write myself out and clear myself immediately when I notice feelings of guilt and regret for things I have done in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to outright neglect facing myself and doing what is necessary to be done based on my decision to honour my commitment to myself and all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take this process lightly. I realize that I must constantly apply myself regardless of the situation I am in

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to avoid myself, thinking that everything is ok and I can do things later when I am feeling better about myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can escape myself and that my responsibilities wont pile up or have consequence.

I commit myself to push myself to live each moment as breath.

I commit myself to taking directive principle in my life despite what anyone says or wants me to do.

I commit myself to no longer allow myself to be swayed by personal desires that do not serve the best interest of all.

I commit myself to be specific with myself with each system that comes up within me, to write it out and establish how I will address it through forgiveness and self correction.

I commit myself to do everything I can to stabilize myself in a constant state of preparedness within breath.

I commit myself to changing myself so that I am no longer any part of a personality, so that I always move as self-direction in the best interest of all.

I commit myself to not wait for things to pile up on me before I take action to clear my starting point and re-align myself within writing and being here as breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment