Sunday 16 December 2012

Day 133 - Redefining Success

 

Success

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear future outcomes as fear of failure, and in so deny myself the opportunity to challenge myself and partake in the adventure of becoming life.  I realize that fear of failure is not only ridiculous because it is not here, but that it only exists as an idea in my mind based on the extensive limitations I have imposed on myself in the past – based on past experiences, acceptances and allowances.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to second guess myself as who I am here.  I realize that when I am in absolute alignment with myself - that all opportunities that present themselves are opportunities for me to not only transcend points within myself, but accumulate to assist others to realization so that we can create a world of Equality that is best for everyone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to beliefs of how the future will play out as participating within the belief systems of my mind, thinking within the limited box of my predefined limitation systems - rather than challenging myself in each moment to assist myself to stand in absolute acceptance of myself here as my commitment to myself as Equal. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to punish myself by imposing limitations on myself which are not the actuality of what is here as me, but fears. I realize that when I stop limiting myself and fearing myself, the possibilities are endless. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking risks, as I realize that I have a responsibility to participate within the risk system as moving myself to face myself, expand myself and so develop self-trust until life is Equal and risk no longer exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define success as negative, greedy, and selfish.  I realize that within my process I am responsible to be successful so that I may support myself and better assist others, so that Equality can be realized and established in my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny myself opportunities to be successful due to the limitations and beliefs of the past.

I commit myself to realize success for and as myself here expanding myself and sharing myself with all in the journey to Life.

I commit myself to redefine success as me moving myself, supporting myself, trust myself, and change myself to realize new opportunities to create a world that is best for everyone.

I commit myself to push my resistances and walk through them with the goal of embracing the challenge to become successful.

I commit myself to doing whatever is necessary to be done to succeed in changing this world from this atrocious mess into a place where life is honored, as Equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment