Monday 28 March 2016

Day 253 - To Do List







1.  Reprogram my DNA so that all my energy is efficiently and effectively self-directed towards creating myself as Equal to Life in each Breath


2.  Blog every day


3.  Move and motivate myself to create income in order to survive in the system


4.  Balance my diet, while lowering my sugar intake so that I do not get headaches and experience lethargy, and lose precious time


5.  Investigate, Research, Reflect, and Find ways of Networking with people so that I may expand myself and get input as to how I can improve myself in order to live my full potential, and at the same time assist others to live their full potential.


6.  Enjoy walking and biking around the neighborhood.


7. Save Planet Earth



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect being directive in reprogramming my DNA so that I can, through my Words in each breath, change myself to assist in the creation of a World that Cares for Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist without the realization that I am fully capable of reprogramming my DNA through the sound of my Words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to permit my diet to become unbalanced through my desire for sweet foods which give me headaches.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the grocery stores to sell so much garbage that it is like walking through a deadly mine field when I go grocery shopping.

I forgive myself that I have neglected and denied myself the opportunity to network with people so that I may expand myself and my awareness, and so improve my life and the life of others through sharing realizations.

I forgive myself that I have neglected and denied myself the opportunity to assist others to live at their full potential, and thus because of that I am not at my full potential.

 

 Desteni I Process Free Course for Self Support



No comments:

Post a Comment