Saturday 12 March 2016

Day 240 - Intimidated by Knowledge




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear knowledge, and/or be intimidated by knowledge, and people with knowledge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be intimidated by the belief that there is so much knowledge, I will never be able to fully understand my reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be intimidated by the belief that... if I were to SHARE my process, my realizations, my fears, my struggles, my worries, my insecurities, or my crazy thoughts and ideas, my secret mind... everyone would judge and/or define me, and I would be horrified at myself and scarred for life.  I realize that this is the illusion that must be FACED in order to walk myself out of my unsubstantiated fears which prevent crucial GROWTH.  This within the understanding that others are responsible for their own judgments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that knowledge is a God that must be worshiped, and since I have not worshiped, or memorized enough information, therefore I must be unworthy of challenging schools of thought, or acquiring the knowledge to work out my problems and understand my reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that others are more worthy of Life (or financial stability) than myself because they have more knowledge, or deeper knowledge, or more specific knowledge of a subject than I currently do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to prevent myself from realizing that there is a vast amount of knowledge and information available to assist me with my process of realization - and that who I am is Not Limited to knowledge and information.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to lift one single finger, before first acquiring the knowledge and understanding without question - who am I really?...and what am I really doing here!

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be intimidated by people who use knowledge to intimidate, manipulate, and take advantage - rather than share knowledge openly to anyone who would be interested and willing to learn for themselves about themselves and all Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to intimidate others through abuse of the knowledge and information I have acquired, either by not sharing it, or sharing it in a way that triggers reactions in another so that I may have my way in Self Interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to IMPOSE knowledge and information in a way that would create a barrier to another beings understanding of themselves and reality - as our current educational system dictates and regurgitates - This as opposed to actually TEACHING a person to Experience, Learn, Interpret, Express, and Understand their Equal value for themselves so that each may utilize knowledge to create an existence that is Best for All Life.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress myself because I fear that I do not have enough knowledge, and therefore I must be inferior, and thus I should not speak or inquire into the nature of problems or misunderstandings I have about the reality we SHARE.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress my expression for fear of not having the 'right' knowledge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear judgments, reactions, repercussions, backchat, and backlash of others if I were to share my life experiences and how I see the world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear challenging myself to opening myself up to new realizations so that I can expand my understanding of my world and reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that I may uncover some mysterious knowledge that is too much for myself to handle and would potentially cause me to go insane. (lol)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist growing in my understanding of different areas of my reality.  I realize we say understanding because it is the most under-utilized perspective, at the same time, it is necessary to view our existence from all perspectives in order to see and account for all dimensions.  This so that we can more accurately assess, and realize how to stand Equal to what we have created ourselves as, in order to make change possible.   I realize we cannot change for real unless we stand equal to our creation(s).

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the feeling of intimidation to direct and control me, in that it dictates who I am, rather than me standing up for myself here as all Life and directing myself in what is Best for All Life.


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that, while it currently has its share of practical purposes (this only because we have allowed ourselves to become separated), ultimately knowledge is what separates us from Life, as the Unconditional Expression of what is, and what WILL BE...  Best for All.

No comments:

Post a Comment