Friday 11 March 2016

Day 239 - Certainty





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the power of love is certain to save, heal and restore humanity... Never realizing that love is a selfish feeling that is not shared equally, and the very idea of love keeps us enslaved to the illusion that we can somehow find eternal bliss in denial, limitation, and separation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am a special snowflake entitled to my own opinion of this reality for which I never took the time to understand for myself - but borrowed person X's idea, because of their outward personification of confidence, nobility, and certainty.  This so that I can justify my own mental self-image to live as I please, do as I will, hide all my fears, and have the security of money and 'loved ones' around me to stimulate me, and protect me from having to face the shame and absolute disgrace of what we all collectively exist as in this world.

I forgive myself that I have prevented myself from realizing that certainty is a mental state based on knowledge;


Wikipedia definition of Certainty

Certainty is perfect knowledge that has total security from error, or the mental state of being without doubt.  Objectively defined, certainty is total continuity and validity of all foundational inquiry, to the highest degree of precision. Something is certain only if no skepticism can occur.


I realize that this definition is in part inaccurate, because any fool can be a skeptic about anything.  I also realize that nothing is certain in this existence and that there are no solid guarantees.  Even our next breath is not guaranteed, therefore as long as life remains enslaved to systems - there only exist fear, suffering, love-in-spite, and uncertainty - until we decide to actually live what is Best for All Life Unconditionally.  Indeed the only Life that would prove itself to be real and absolutely certain without question is that which is Best for All Life where all is here, supported and accounted for in all ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment