Friday 18 March 2016

Day 245 - Self-Forgiveness




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as consciousness, in hopes that I can someday be here as Life. I commit myself to apply myself here and stand as Life in this moment and apply self forgiveness in each moment that I realize that I am not applying self-honesty in being here as Life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I am existing in consciousness while existing within my thoughts being unaware of myself here. I realize that I must be here in each and every moment, in standing within myself in spite of consciousness.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize how to be here as the unconditional expression of what is Best for All Life where no choice can exist, as choice would be separation from Life as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear myself being here as myself standing in and as self-forgiveness and self-honesty, where every decision I make is of and as self-honesty in living what is Best for All Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss what it is to be here standing as Life. I realize that consciousness appears to contain everything, yet does not contain Life, therefore is void of Life, while to stand here as Life appears to contain nothing, but self here as Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I can not be Life within this Lifetime – not realizing that that in itself is a deception – because I am here, and the only choice that exists is for me to stand for and as Life or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being and standing as Life, as the fear of what others will think of me while testing my expressions in the moment – moving myself without thought or premeditation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to retain programs of information stored in my physical body which would subvert me and cause me to doubt myself in the moment of movement of myself here. I commit myself to embody myself as Life as the physical despite what programs as judgments would dictate I should be like in order to define myself within limited ideas and system defined archetypes.


I forgive myself that I have never accepted and allowed myself to question what it is to be Life here in each moment of breath and simply explore my expression without fear of judgments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment