Thursday 24 March 2016

Day 250 - Redefining the word Belong




Belong(s), Belonging(s)

Dictionary Definitions
to fit into an environment - the plant belongs outdoors
to be proper, appropriate, or suitable - a napkin belongs at every place setting
be the property of... the earth belongs to the living
be a member of or have an affinity... such as a club

(+ positive charge)
Depicting hierarchy, ownership within a dominant/subordinate relationship where trust is placed within that limited, defined, and contrived circumstance.

Be - to exist
Long - at length, stretched out over time and/or space dimension


be lone
be alone
be a loner
be a loan
be loaned
be gone



This definition can be understood to demonstrate that the words 'belong' and 'belonging' have to do with what 'fits' or is 'right' based on maintaining power and control over a situation, and a false state of security/stability within the mind/mental belief system.  This can be described as the attempt to create and prolong the idea that one is 'alive' or 'living' because one experiences a 'positive' or 'good' feeling through the use of and relationship to the word 'belong'. (Can also be conversely observed within the negative as 'I do not belong' as being rejected/banned/unfit/cast out of the relationship.)  It is also necessary to consider the point of manipulation through believing oneself to be 'better than', valuing self as 'more than', justified through belonging to a relationship where strength is derived in numbers, rather than standing unconditionally (not directed or controlled by fear) and accepting oneself as Equal to Life as the shared physical reality.

This faulty creation (meaning that it does not support Life) as the system/relationship of belonging and 'prolonging' of such, is the foundation of the idea that hierarchy, and maintaining control of people/animals/plants/Life through the principle of ownership (as belonging to) is justifiable by means of the 'good' feeling (only experienced by the few), and the belief that one is doing 'good' by maintaining this belief system.

Within this, a self defined 'governor/government' or a group of (self) elected 'officials' must have promoted themselves to be the primary decision maker(s) who (believe they have the right to) choose (and enforce with violence if necessary) what belongs, and what does not belong, as well as the - who, where, when, what, how, and why. These foundational principles of hierarchy and control form an alliance of power structures within society, and thus are used to oppress, manipulate, and dominate the masses through the use of make-believe justice systems used for this same purpose.


In this case, I experienced belonging as a need to be a part of something other than and/or greater than myself.  This so that I would feel 'accepted' and thus could lighten the load of insecurity - as the feeling of fear of rejection, fear of dis-association, disconnection. In essence, fear of being alone and fear of death.  


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must belong to something, or someone, or some place, or some situation.  I realize that this desire is designed to keep me trapped within a master/slave relationship as the need to belong based on a limited, fearful, and subjective view of reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I do not belong to anything, anyone, therefore I must be some type of reject with no value.  I realize that I am composed of physical substance, as any other human being, thus as all substance is of Equal value as I am of Equal value as Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to belong to something/someone/some group/some place in order for me to achieve a feeling of happiness, comfort, joy, acceptance and/or any other positively charged feeling.  I realize that these polarized feelings are dishonest in nature as they create the opposite by way of exclusion.  If no one belongs to anything, then All belongs to Everything, thus no belonging is necessary.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a personality within the fear of loss as me desiring to belong to someone/something/some environment/something special, thus creating a relationship with fear within myself and so creating fear and creating loss within myself, my world, and my reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to control someone/something/some entity in the desire to belong to someone/something/some entity.  I realize that this is unacceptable and thus I commit myself to change myself to no longer desire to control anyone/anything in any way, but rather focus on my process of standing in self-love, as physically actually caring for self through that which is shared Equally with all Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear death/dying and so manipulate and deceive myself into a false creation (which does not support Life) through a relationship of belonging.  I realize that belonging implies separation, and Life requires no relationship of belonging in order to be Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I currently belong to a group or organization, that I am evil or do not deserve to be part of the process of becoming Life.  I realize that I must support myself within the current systems of what is here as what we have created ourselves as, therefore I will support myself from within these current relationships to consider how I can develop myself from this point, without judging myself, to assist and support myself in the process of becoming Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear rejection within subjecting myself to the belief that I need to belong to something/someone as a relationship construct.  I realize that this fear and this belief both not only limit my expression of myself, but also limits and suppresses the expressions of others as well.


Redefined:
If no One belongs to Anything, then All belongs to Everything, and Life can Be Free

Free Self Support Course Here


No comments:

Post a Comment