Saturday 28 May 2016

Day 287




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think thoughts in separation from myself as the physical

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget the point of what I am doing within this process as to forgive myself, stop my thought patterns, stop judgments of myself and others, and create myself as equal to life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose focus, and so hide whatever points I am facing from myself, not allowing myself to see what points are distracting me from facing myself and doing what needs to be done to change myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get off track with myself and so not realize how I can move myself in a self-supportive way to remain in breath awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget the simple lessons of birds, beasts and insects in that they can easily forgive and forget and express without guilt, and that it is only humans who judge and condemn

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to prevent myself from being here and realizing myself as my physical body, and so realize what opportunities are here for me to investigate and change to become more effective in my process of standing for life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to prevent myself from realizing what things I can do, and what things would be best for myself and all of existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget that I can do self forgiveness at any point in the day to clear a point within myself to bring myself back to breath awareness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that some profound drama has to happen in my day in order for me to believe that I am somehow important or fulfilled.  I realize that the point of my existence here on earth is to b-earth myself as life in the physical, and within doing that I am content to move myself within my responsibility in that context.

I commit myself to first bring myself into alignment with myself here as breath and stabilize myself within.

I commit myself to uphold my commitment to myself in trusting myself to walk this process until it is done.

I commit myself to continue with self forgiveness until I am clear on every point that is necessary to be addressed.

I commit myself to push my resistances and within doing so realize that suddenly the resistance will no longer exist, because it was only energy.

Free Course 

No comments:

Post a Comment