Thursday 12 May 2016

Day 277 - A Moment of Consideration





I have a number of items on my todo list.  Some short, mid, and long term goals, which before recently, I had not given much real consideration.  Partially because I did not realize how to take responsibility for myself - and that because I did not fully understand how to take responsibility for myself and others, and that I could and should do so.   All of this because I did not fully understand the starting point of myself as an equal living being... yet even that is not a valid excuse, as we are all aware.

So here we are, faced with our consequence.  If we do not see it, that is because we are living in compartmentalized bubbles in our head, rest assured, more is on the way.  Yet with a little investigation and research, we quickly realize the shame of what is here in all of its raw cruelty - only it is mostly hidden from our conscious awareness.  Occasionally we get a rude and sudden wake up call, however we have no control over that, as we foolishly gave our directive principle away so that we no longer have a say in even our own life or death.  We are owned by the system.  The system has gained control and no one can stop it.

When will we learn that morality is not self honesty?  When will we learn that honesty is not self-honesty, and what really is self honesty?  When will we learn to address the source of problems, rather than trying to suppress the symptoms in hope the problem will go away?  When will we stop trying to defer responsibility onto others?  When will we learn that being divided is to be conquered?  When will we learn that there is no other way,.. and all other ways lead only to more shame, suffering, and separation?

When will we stop existing and celebrating on the backs of suffering animals?  When will we stop the belief that it's okay and acceptable to be spiteful?  When will learn to communicate responsibly, and effectively?  When will we understand that we cannot allow ourselves to make decisions without considering and adhering to the principle of what is best for all life - or there will be inevitable and severe consequence?  When will we learn that revenge does not equate to a solution?    When will we learn that there is only ONE single point which we can ALL agree on?  When will we realize that the point of self honesty is to stand as Equals in changing ourselves so that we may walk the process of learning to create what is best for all life?

I have heard it said that on the precipice we change.  It sounds good, however that is untrustworthy and only serves as a comfort to give us an excuse why we do not have to change who we are here and now.  The precipice is Hollywood, and by that time if we have not changed, then it is too late.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a world full of oblivious humans without the foundational understanding or care of who we are within existence and what we are creating and allowing to exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself to the extent that I have abdicated all of the decisions governing my very existence to fools who have no consideration for life as a whole.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from self honesty, as creating myself as standing equal to life here in each breath, in each moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take responsibility to stand as the solution to life.

 Free Course



No comments:

Post a Comment