Saturday 28 May 2011

Oh hello Death...

Oh hello Death...
what are you doing here?
you are always here?
I guess I just haven't noticed
or Ive forgotten or something...
that happens a lot you know

So you're just hanging around
yes...
like an old picture...
Guess Ive gotten used to you over the years
I don't even notice you anymore

Everyone else just ignores you
"That's just the way it is" some say
Guess I just have to accept you
Even though I don't really know you
no, you don't...

I mean, I know you, as in
I know that there's nothing I can do about you
And nobody else seems to care
So whats the point...
The point is...
Anyway I have tonnes of stuff to do

I'm so busy!
I'm having so much fun!
I'm going to enjoy my life
I'm entitled to that you know...
Its my life, I do what I want
oh?

Im not hurting anyone
And if I am well, too bad for them I guess
Survival of the fittest!
Indeed...
I'll deal with you when I have to
can't wait...

Why are you bothering me anyway
Always in the back of my mind...
Would you just buzz off or something

You are getting so annoying
I wish you would just go away and die!

I have lots of people who love me you know
And love is forever...
you sure about that?
Yes I'm sure!

Im bored, whats on TV...
I'm hungry...
me too...
blah blah nothing better to do

My body is so sore...
And I'm getting tired
I need to get some sleep
So tired...

So why are you bothering me anyway?
You're like some kind of lost puppy or something...


Are you listening to me...?
Death?



Many people live their lives with this perspective. Never understanding the meaning of Death, why it is here, and what is its purpose. There are many, many beliefs about Death, but the beliefs do not change the fact that everyone must face Death, and see what it really is for themselves first-hand.

Some have faith that a god will be there waiting for them. Others think they can be re-incarnated. Some just accept it as an end. Then there are those who, out of pure spite, ignore the existence of death, to the extent that they are willing live their lives in total ignorance of it. Many even abuse and harm the lives of others. Little do they know, the end of all spitefulness is at hand. Therefore it is the end of them as well. This is your last life. If you do not stop your selfish, spiteful behavior, you will cease to exist.

One must be aware of death as our own creation. It is a manifestation, a reflection of our dishonesty towards ourselves. Now is the window of opportunity, for all to face Death in this life, and understand why it exists.

Join the Desteni i process at www.desteniiprocess.com so we can face ourselves in what we have created, and re-create ourselves, in full responsibility to life. Till here no further, we say. Till we stop Death as what it exists as, within us.

No comments:

Post a Comment