Monday 2 May 2011

Canada Votes

So we are having an election here in Canada. People say if you don't vote, you don't have the right to complain. Well, that seems to be a flawed system when none of the parties represented in the election support a system whereby all are treated equally, with dignity and respect. All parties in Canada currently represent an ABUSIVE, hierarchical money system. It is a system that actually rewards and feeds greed, ignorance, suppression, pollution, and all kinds of deceitfulness for profit and power.

I am not complaining. I am simply stating the facts. Look at the world around you... really look.. in the streets, in the dark corners... in peoples eyes, and you will find more than enough examples of how we have failed to take responsibility to honor life. It is a complete and utter disgrace, a disgusting hell-hole with a clever veneer. The consequences of our dishonesty are going to be severe, terrifying and unavoidable. There is no escaping ourselves.

I am using my opportunity here, to use my voice, my writing, whatever I can...to manifest a system that supports ALL life, whereby everyone is treated equally, a system where everyone has equal opportunity. A system that has the potential to solve ALL... get that ALL the worlds problems when implemented. I am ONE VOICE. I am ONE VOTE for an EQUAL MONEY SYSTEM.

I'm sick of struggling to survive when there is more than enough resources to feed everyone on the planet many times over. I'm sick of living in a corrupt system of enslavement. I'm sick of the mistreatment of people and animals in this world because no-one has the guts to stand up and stand for life. Sick of a fake and cowardly world. Its time to stop the b.s. and stand for what really matters. Equality is the only way, so lets get it done.

www.equalmoney.org
www.desteni.co.za
www.desteniiprocess.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment