Wednesday 16 September 2020

Day 427 - Time and Freedom

 Wednesday September 16, 2020


Message that occurred to me last night:  Time is the point that reveals self honesty


Was feeling a bit tired and nauseous today, so did some groceries then slept for a bit.  Grateful that I have the ability to take time to rest when others do not have the luxury.  

Its interesting how we see many protesters these days are shouting 'freedom!', as if that were a point of unity.  Freedom is non specific, and so can incur many forms of self interest justified by the fact that it is proclaimed without context.  Non-contextualized freedom can only exist in a mental state of chaotic insanity, and so it is not truly free, but rather the opposite, as non are free until all is free.  Any revolution consisting of groups that are non-specific, and thus not based in any unified principle are divided and so subject to inevitable disintegration.  The simple common sense solution is to create a world that supports life in the best way possible, that is actually best for all life.  That way, no deception can exist.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to drag my feet in abstaining from pushing myself to do my best


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my input is less valid than that of others


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize myself as time so that I may give myself time to create what is necessary to be created for my best and the best for all life here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment