Tuesday 1 September 2020

Day 417 - Misalignments

 Tuesday September 1, 2020


Dentist today.  They measured every nook and cranny in my mouth, took a bunch of x-rays, charged me $400 and literally did nothing to address any of the problems I have.  Welcome to the machine. 


I feel so far from potential it seems absurd to even attempt anything.  The best I can do is bluff according to tarot.  I count my 21 day period over as of tomorrow.  Stopping my thoughts is fine for a while, until senseless boredom kicks in, it seems as if there is nothing to do, nothing worth doing, nothing that can be done... utterly disenchanted.  Suppose I were grateful for disenchantment, and I can say that I am glad for the absence of the illusion, however, what is it that must be done?  I don't sense any unique ability, aside from exaggerated and empty enthusiasm.  Likely I feel down from all of the deaf and blind zombified sheep I see.  This sounds toxic,  and I realize I have drastic misalignments, I feel angry with myself, so karma is a bitch.



  I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in anger towards myself, I realize that the solution to anger is to correct the source of the problem being misalignment's


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see others only as deaf and blind zombified sheep, I realize that there are some in existence who have an expanded awareness. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to misunderstand myself in what I am capable of doing and what must be done to correct misalignments

No comments:

Post a Comment