Monday 13 February 2017

Day 363


Feb 1

Just realizing in hindsight how things work and are connected down to the physical.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get angry with myself in moments of distraction. I realize the necessity of breath awareness, as this point demonstrating me allowing myself to be distracted and thus becoming lost in mental activity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to - when I sense a point of turmoil within myself - not address it and immediately move myself to a solution and asking for assistance when necessary - so that I may clear myself and prevent further compounding consequences for myself and others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to - go into lock-down, inner defense mechanisms, coping mechanisms, isolation, suppression and denial within myself as an outflow of how I created myself in the past within the fear of survival construct.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny myself the realization of submission to process as a point of trust, where I am certain that I can trust the process, and if it comes to a point of disagreement I realize that the principle is the top priority and not my will as self interest.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I must combine all of the tools in conjunction so as to be effective in walking process. That is, Breath Awareness, Not Reacting, Directive Principle, Self Honesty, Self Forgiveness and Correction whenever necessary.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel justified within the belief that I am right.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear offending others.

No comments:

Post a Comment