Tuesday 14 February 2017

Day 371


Feb 14


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am just copying others as what I have learned within process material and videos. I see this as a fear of being fake/superficial/not real with myself, and that this is unsubstantiated, and besides the point of actually moving myself to apply whatever tools are necessary to change myself. Additionally I can modify the techniques in a way that suits my approach best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am imposing myself on others or forcing myself on others, and within that I realize that the only way I can determine if I am becoming overbearing is if I am inwardly stable and moving within self awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I have no particular special ability. I realize that this simply means there is more to myself to be discovered, created, tested, and worked out in physicality - and this is no excuse not to make an effort, as an honest effort will have an honest reward, if I am honest with myself.


Within these points I am grateful for the opportunities I have for learning how to change myself in real time, and I realize that that is only possible with perspective in alignment to the actual nature of reality and the process.   

1 comment: