Wednesday 8 June 2016

Day 294 - Free Mental Energy




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use presumed 'Free' Mental Energy as thoughts of my mind in order to make myself feel better, and to get a charge out of the visualizations which support my beliefs that I am good, and loving, and a caring person... and this must therefore be the reason why I am here on earth - to move mental images within my mind and fulfill fantasies of love and escapism - when in fact, all I am doing with these thoughts is supporting the problem of self deception.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire Free Mental Energy, as the desire to have someone as point of reference, where I can blame and pass off responsibility to that person when I give in to the feeling of not wanting to move myself and create myself in and as the physical reality.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that Mental Energy is Free, and of no consequence - because it is generally accepted by society to be normal and healthy to think like this.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that Mental Energy is Free, and of no consequence - when that energy is sourced from our physical bodies through conflict.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create conflict within myself in order to create 'Free' Mental Energy so that I can feel better, or win, or lose... in spite of the physical reality as what is really here.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create thoughts as opinions, ideas, and personalities of myself within the belief that I will be able to obtain 'Free' Mental Energy from those mental projections, and as a result, be able to gain positive feelings or emotions for myself which make me feel like I am alive, when in fact, this is a point of separation, as believing myself to be separate which is a delusion.  I realize I have not yet lived for real as the physical.

Within this, I realize that thoughts stimulate the mechanism of Free Mental Energy creation.  Thus, in order to stop this process, I must stop thinking thoughts which support self interest, separation, and do not consider all as one as equal.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that consequence will not follow self-dishonesty in the actions, words, and thoughts of creating Free Mental Energy.  I realize that consequence is a direct outflow of any thought, word, or action - anything I put my will into - regardless if I can physically see it manifested or not.


I commit myself to stand as the physical, as what is here in doing common sense and what is necessary to be done - in spite of all fears.

I commit myself to walk this process to the point of creating myself as the physical, as equal in every breath.

I commit myself to walk my points of self forgiveness and self correction unconditionally until such a time as there is nothing left to forgive in all of existence, and we stand completely as life.

I commit myself to realize that all events in my life - good and bad - have assisted me to realize myself as what I have accepted and allowed myself to become, thus there is no blame to be attributed, only responsibility to be realized and taken within myself, so that I may stand and create myself as what is best for all life.


Free Course

No comments:

Post a Comment