Tuesday 7 June 2016

Day 293 - Redefining Work



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have emotional attachments to experiences based on memories which prevent me from recognizing potential enjoyable experiences within work.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect potential for opening up other words within my redefinition process.



I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that while I am at work, the point is I am here, and thus equally enslaved/free within work as in my leisure time.



I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that within my working responsibility, there exists the ability to change and influence others and so my environment and the world at large.



I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that in the redefining of the word work, I have the potential to expand myself within other areas of work that could be enjoyable, such as networking, teamwork, socializing, and other areas of self-expansion/expression.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall into polarity mind traps within my thought patterns where I go into a pattern of 'it sucks to be at work right now' or 'I'm so happy to be finished work'.   I realize that I am always here, and as such must be aware of my responsibility to create myself within what potential could open up at any point in time.



I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to embrace the potential of what could possibly open up in considering the future dimension of work and the potential for change within that.



I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to find my own creative expression within work, where I can develop skills and abilities that would assist and support others to realize new things for themselves.



I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider work as support for others within me considering what I could possibly give or create.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have limited views of myself within work.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to avoid working in fear of making mistakes, rather than facing the issue of work in a way where I can move forward and embrace the potential for expansion,  inventing and creating myself within this lifetime.



I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize the possibility of deeper points opening up within my relationship with myself and work



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within the idea/feeling that I feel as though there is nothing else of interest to explore



I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to redefine work through thinking outside of the box, utilizing the potential in each moment to create fresh ideas which could enable myself or others to grow, and expand in ways that have not yet been considered.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to do everything myself within the point of work and so not seek or ask for assistance within the point of work.



I commit myself to stop the negative thought patterns associated with work, and to be here in honoring my commitment to myself and life.



I commit myself to realizing and living the opportunities that exist within the expansion of myself within the process of redefining the word work.

No comments:

Post a Comment