Thursday 2 June 2016

Day 291


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a reactionary mind state of being insulted, within believing myself to be better than/less than, and so allow that feeling to be the cause for me to justify anger, and consequently revenge, or inaction on my part.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a mind state of stagnation, where I become 'stuck' in indecision, unable to decide what is the best route to a solution.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word work as within annoyance, agitation, aggravation, frustration, depression, dullness, and boredom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit the word work within my mental preconception based on memories of having to do things which I despised, and so based on those memories, not allow myself to expand and open up my definition of work for myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to utilize work as an opportunity for expansion, and taking responsibility for myself, as well as assisting others within sharing my experiences within working.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid work in favor of self-interest, because I loath to face points within myself regarding submitting myself to the whims and wishes of others. I realize that I created this situation for myself over a very long period of time, and this is the process which I must walk out for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to just want to face things in the positive, and avoid the negative experiences of myself... wherein I realize that both positive and negative points are points of support which I need to apply myself within. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define work within the context of enslavement, as opposed to opening up and expanding the point and seeing it as a means of representing and enhancing myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only want to do work within my own terms, as opposed to allowing others to assist me with work, and in so doing, allow for the development of teamwork and networking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to at times avoid working because of a fear I created based on memories of being disappointed, humiliated and ashamed through pressurized situations which in turn led to misunderstandings, and mistakes - which would not really have been a big issue - if it were not for the financial element.  I realize that those fears originated from past experiences within relationships to parents, teachers, friends, and others whom I was associated with. I also realize that 'difficult' situations such as these support me to strengthen my resolve in eradicating the starting point of irresponsibility within myself, and assisting others to do the same.

I commit myself to realize the enjoyment of participation and teamwork within the process of working with others. 

I commit myself to trust myself within the application of developmental processes of estimation, quality and responsibility.

I commit myself to doing my best within my capabilities related to all of my work, this within the context of give as you would like to receive. 


related words: workshop, workout, workforce, workplace, function, play, solve, process, skill, create, make way, support.

No comments:

Post a Comment