Tuesday 5 February 2013

173 - No More Excuses




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the fear of getting into debt as an excuse to allow myself to go into neglect of myself, and not push myself into alignment with myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse that I am risking too much by moving myself to work towards getting into alignment with myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse that I am not good enough and so allow myself to not move myself in doing what I must do to align myself with myself as what is best for all.


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that my responsibility to myself is my responsibility to others as me, and in so by allowing myself to be directed and controlled by fear I am allowing fear to exist in myself and so projecting it onto others.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse that I don't have enough time to get things done and so allow myself to neglect my primary responsibilities to myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse that I want to do something else right now and so abdicate my primary responsibilities to myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate in doing my responsibilities because I fear being embarrassed by the fact that others might see me as a responsible human being.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold on to resentment of myself based on my past acceptances and allowances and so allow resentment to direct and control me in self-compromise.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rebel against myself in fear of myself because it seems easier at the time to forget about my responsibilities.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failure and the consequences of failure.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will be ripped off by someone.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being audited by the revenue agency and fear being fined.


I commit myself to accept myself here and trust myself in being responsible and competent in getting my responsibilities done.

I commit myself to realize I have no choice

I commit myself to realize that there is no failure in being self-honest with myself

I commit myself to stop all fears within me through facing myself and directing myself within my process to stand for what is best for all in each moment.

I commit myself to push through resistances throughout my day with consistency in realizing my opportunity here to stand for life.

I commit myself to face myself in each moment, and should I find myself drifting into states of procrastination, to write myself out so that I can address and correct the points that need to be directed in self-honesty.



No comments:

Post a Comment