Wednesday 1 August 2012

Day 90 - Parents Suffocating Life



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create myself as a Parent, as a Bully of Life - and so allow deception myself as a Parent, believing myself to be 'good', 'loving' and 'caring', when clearly all the apparent goodness, love and caring of myself as a parent is actually suppression and oppression of Life, as a Parent only considers and cares for its own ego and self-interest, and so we inject our fears and beliefs into our children with the audacity to call it Love.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a Parent to bring a child into this world without understanding the very foundation upon which I am creating life, thus allowing life to proliferate in absolute disregard, negligence, self-hate, and spite of myself and All of existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a Parent to bring a child into this world so I could feel worshiped as a God by the child that I created in absolute self-dishonesty and abuse of Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a Parent to bring a child into this world knowing full well I was doing it out of fear of being judged by others and my own self-judgement, and so wanting to hide myself behind the systems perception of innocence of being a Parent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a Parent to bring a child into this world so that I could get money as a handout from the government.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a Parent to bring a child into this world so that I could fulfill my own selfish desire to be a Parent - In spite of living and doing what is best for All.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a Parent to believe that I am somehow better than others who are not Parents because I am able to raise a child in a corrupt and abusive money system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a Parent to enjoy the energetic thrill of suppressing Life by programming 'MY?' children through a system of punishment and reward  through MY personal belief systems as MY apparent pattern of parental wisdom, which is only MY perception of wisdom in MY own selfish and fearful opinion of MYself.  My, my, my, my, mynd. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a Parent to abuse Life within the excuse that I am just doing what is natural, when I know full well there is no excuse for abusing Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a Parent to believe I can hoard Life in the justification that I am the protector of my children, and if MY children interact with others whom I do not like, I become exceedingly fearful and protective of my children so that they too learn to become fearful of interacting with others and want to hide themselves in fear.

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a Parent to extensively judge people in that I have allowed myself to be controlled by the fear that everyone is a kidnapper just waiting to steal my child from me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a Parent to be so spiteful in my egotistical view of myself that I would flaunt my parenthood right in people's faces so that they can see that 'I am special' and 'God has blessed me with children'.

I commit myself to realize that parents are responsible for sustaining a system of Lies and Fear.

I commit myself to realize that Parents who deliberately do not take responsibility to change and stand for what is best for all Life - are perpetuating abuse and choosing to support their programmed fears 'over' Life.

I commit myself to understand that Parents are the God Imposters, the Bullying Bouncers and the Wolves in Sheep's clothing who hoard and consume Life through using children as an excuse why the current abusive system should not change to support all Life Equally.

I commit myself to see/realize/understand how InEquality begins when a child comes into the world and is programmed to be a total slave by and to parents.

I commit myself to show that life has become the product of fearful, lustful, deceitful, abusive consumers - parents.  

I commit myself to show that parents must be held accountable to Life, so Life can be born in the physical without the restrictions of Parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment