Saturday 26 November 2016

Day 305

From Thurs Nov 24 2016

Blockage last night. That is what it tested as. Point of suppression. Have not defended myself effectively. Allowed myself to be taken advantage of. Quite a rude awakening. Very aware of this point now. I feel I have finally passed this misalignment milestone. Now for reprisal and correction.

False Humility in all of my actions. Humility from the wrong starting point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be falsely humble from the starting point of fear and seeking to please others. I realize I have accepted and allowed this sick and twisted character to sabotage me for a very long time, with much consequence. I will address this head on within myself through observing my participation, watching my thoughts, words, and behaviors.

How can I discipline myself? Alignment with Goals, Talisman.

How can I move myself? Develop consistency and effectiveness.

How can I prevent suppression? Address it and expose it directly, with tenacity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by the belief that I am not being effective enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am not being effective enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I do not fit in, or that I do not know my place in this life.

Watched Avatar again tonight. Navi - Naive.


Tested, I will recover.   

No comments:

Post a Comment