Saturday 28 April 2012

7 Year Journey To Life - Day 3

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get to a point in existence where we fear communicating with others what we are really experiencing, and in so we have replaced fears, temporary comforts, secrets and lies with the truth of who we are - not realizing that this is the path to self-denial and destruction

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny that ignorance (as seeing self as separate from reality) is the facilitator and accomplice to spiteful abuse as the destroyer of life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get to a point in my existence where I am unable to experience the suffering of others first hand as myself and so not realize the extent of the abuse and harm that is existent in my world because we do not stand for life absolutely in every way

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit my caring for life to my personal idea of what I think is enough thus allowing my caring to exist within limitation of a personal belief and so invalidate my caring to that of a pathetic and halfhearted charitable donation

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to come to a point in my existence where I have become so clouded by deception that I do not even understand what it really means to absolutely care for life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to come to a point in my existence where I do not even understand myself as life, as caring for all life equally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be halfhearted in application of myself where as I do not push myself through resistances when times are difficult

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only consider the limited experience of myself as opposed to considering all dimensions of myself throughout existence as all life here

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place my own fears above the principle of that which is best for all in every way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place anything above that which is best for all

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can exist without the principle of that which is best for all and love thy neighbor as thyself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing life to become subject to death

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing fear and cruelty to rule existence

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing inconsideration of consequential outflows

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny that I am responsible for creating life here as the physical as equal in all ways

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive life as an insignificant movie that is scripted and acted out without consequence

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make excuses as to why I cannot take responsibility for life within standing with the group that stands for what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my personality/ego to deter me as becoming the living example of what is best for all life





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this William! A great starting-point to continue walking this daily :) Would be cool to see some directive commitments that re-construct these realized points into directive application in support of life as who we all really are!

    ReplyDelete