Wednesday 25 April 2012

7 Year Journey to Life - Day 1



 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge and condemn 
myself from a starting point of fear of 'not being included' therefore allowing 
myself to sabotage myself and my process in reaction to self judgement 
 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resent my current situation, 
not realizing that I am living out the consequences of what I have deliberately 
accepted and allowed and actively participated in within my life experience 
 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear future consequences 
of being without money and dying, not realizing that allowing this fear to 
play out in my mind creates further consequence and this fear only allows 
justification for me to not take responsibility for what is here and standing 
for equality as what is best for all 
 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to sabotage myself through 
anger, resentment and fear, thus allowing myself to become discouraged with 
myself and wanting to give up 
 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to regret my past where 
I fell for the illusion and so did not stand for life in all ways.  This regret 
identifies a point of ego within me where I am desiring to be better than or 
special 
 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the 
polarity system of beauty/ugliness where I have self defined ideas of what 
is beautiful and what is ugly placing these values above the value of life 
as what is best for all 
 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to hide from 
myself within the belief that I don't fit in or that I don't matter. 
 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be directed and 
controlled by the feeling of shame of who I have allowed myself to become 
as fear addicted to energy 
 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I have 
nothing to contribute and I have transcended everything already.  This 
is a mind illusion which only justifies me trying to feel better about 
myself and so not work towards true equality as ending the abuse and 
suffering in the world 
 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire personal 
happiness while others suffer 
 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to complain about my 
circumstances while many in the world do not even have the basic necessities 
of life 
 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that the 
physical existence as the elements are harming me, when in fact they are 
helping me to face myself and become life. 
 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that life 
does not care 
 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to derail my process 
through blaming others

 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not communicate effectively
with myself and others
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment