Monday 2 January 2012

2012 Prophecies - What Will Happen




Why are humans so fascinated by all the prophecies of 2012? Isn't it is interesting. It's as if everyone is hoping for something to cataclysmic to happen. We seem to enjoy the spookiness of it all. As if we may find some mysterious answer to solve all the riddles of our existence. Well, I would like to inform everyone that the answer to it all is here.

People really do hope for something that will end it all. And it's no wonder, after all, if we observe the world as a whole taking everything into consideration, we really have created the perfect hell for ourselves haven't we. We all know it because we live it everyday. Just look at all the systems everywhere, the fakeness of everyone, the disregard for common sense, deception, greed, cruelty, abuse, desire for power and control, war, everyone wanting to "win" and be "special".

To top it off, as the ultimate form of spite, we all want to blame eachother as evil, or blame God "the invisible", or blame the devil, placing all our hope in an afterlife because we are so afraid of facing ourselves and what we have all accepted and allowed here in our physical reality.

Many people believe they will be ascending to some kind of heaven or blissful energy world full of love and light. As if they have have vibrated to the right frequency of love and energy and thus deserve to be swept away. And of course you have all the religions (really-I-gone) where people are hoping for Jesus to come back on a cloud to save us.

Everyone is trying to escape in one way or another based on a beLIEf. Things like blame, fear, judgment, perceptions, self-interest, aversion of responsibility - all escapism's.

Who is standing up for life unconditionally?

The harsh reality is that we cannot escape ourselves and what we have created. We have no choice but to face the consequences of what we accept and allow. No matter how hard we try (or pray, or vibrate), the situation will only get worse until we realize that we have to take responsibility for ourselves as life. There is no escaping, no ascending.

Most people I talk to just blindly accept the world the way it is... as if this is an acceptable existence of arrogance and fear, content to live in our personality bubble as long as we feel protected.

Our most heinous creation is the money system, where we have placed the value of money over the value of life itself. How much cruelty to life must we allow before we realize what we are doing to ourselves?

So sadly, in 2012 we can only expect much more suffering and abuse of life until we stop and take responsibility for ourselves as life equally.

The solution is quite simple, if we just stop trying to escape. It is self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard life and blame others for what I have accepted and allowed to exist in my world and my reality.

I forgive myself for wanting to hide from and escape myself and what I have created.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I will ascend or be taken away from what is here, not wanting to face myself and change who I have allowed myself to become.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within self-interest, not considering others and life as a whole.

I stand and support myself and all life equally in taking responsibility for all as my world.

At Desteni, we are learning through the Desteni-I-Process course what it is to stand for and support a dignified life for all, where all life is honored equally. Within the principle of what is best for all, and love thy neighbor as thyself, we are working on implementing an Equal Money System, (EMS) so that the necessities of life are available to all. We are also supporting the Basic Income Grant (BIG) as a stepping stone to relieve the suffering and abuse until we are able to transition into the EMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment