Tuesday 30 August 2011

Don't Underestimate Equality

When I first got myself involved in and understood Equality, I was so excited and intrigued. I found it so fascinating and captivating all I wanted to do all day was watch Desteni videos. I was also equally excited to share what I understood with other people in person and help them understand it. For me, it answered so many questions, and it was an absolutely solid foundation for which I could base my life, it was a principal I could live by that was completely undeniable.

So I began showing the videos to some people and sharing with friends and family. I very enthusiastically shared with everyone I knew about it. I knew there would be lots of questions and resistances, but I truly thought that everyone would love it and become excited as I was. This however was not the case, and I found it quite strange.

Why don't people get it? It really is so simple. Why arent people begging for more information about Equality and how and why we exist as we do? Why don't people want to LIVE instead of being enslaved to a system of absolute cruelty and spitefulness? WTH???

looking at the point, I see that there is much more to grasping equality than what I had thought. The reason I had understood it and was so overtaken by it was because I had done my own personal research into myself and "why things exist as they do". I had studied most religions in depth for myself because I wanted to know the real truth of my existence for myself. But to try and show or explain that to someone else is somewhat futile.

There is also the point of being able to trust oneself in realization of the cold and hard reality. People dont want to understand equality for a few primary reasons.

1. They are afraid of what people will think of them - Seriously people. That is a lame and pathetic excuse for not wanting to understand yourself. Isn't knowing yourself for real more important than that? Come on... are you really that selfish that you cant even change your 'image' of yourself, because you are afraid of what others will think? If you cant get over than then you truly dont deserve life.

2. People think they know it all already. - I would suggest that becoming very aware of what you don't understand and having the humility to admit that fact to yourself. Many are so full of themselves they automatically assume equality is just some kind of new gimmik like all the other gimmiks in this world. The question is what price are you willing to pay based on this assumption?

3. People think equality is a cult. - How can equality be a cult? The very word equality suggests just that - no hidden agenda, no secrets, no hierarchy, but simply accepting who we are and changing ourselves into something that honors life. Is that so bad? No! Its awesome!


4. People dont want to have to take responsibility for themselves. - Many people enjoy being controlled and told what to do and who to be and how to act and what to say. Why would you choose that instead of youself allowing yourself to express yourself in whatever way you really wanted to express yourself?? Seems ridiculous to want anything else.

5. People think they will have to give up their lives or their ideas or their dreams or their idea of love. You are not losing those things but realizing equality, you actually gain them in a far more profound way!! People don't ever consider their misplaced starting point. That those things which they think are real, are not. They are based in spitefulness, and thus only exist within their minds, temporarily as a passive comfort in their reality to keep them enslaved. Those are the things which will actually lead one to losing oneself. Hefty price for not taking the time to understand.

6. People actually fear equality because they do realize it is the truth of who we are. - If this is the case, then why let a fear stop you from at least understanding it? Fear is not real. Within this fear, people think that they will not be able to do it. That is lack of self-trust, and there is no excuse for that because you are here, aware of yourself. Learn to trust yourself that you will not be 'mind controlled' if you learn about something and you will actually be quite surprised at what you find.

7. People think they understand, but they dont. Do not underestimate equality. Do not assume that you get it until you are actually standing as life, here, as the breath. If you understand equality, then you will be standing with Desteni, assisting everyone unconditionally in standing for life and stopping abuse within our world.

There are other reasons, all of which are based on pre-programming by parents and teachers and friends in the early stages of ones life.

Interestingly enough, my efforts have largely gone in vain, as not one person has come to understand equality since I began. People have to understand. I am no better than any of you because I understand and walk equality. I want to assist you as I would like to be assisted equally. That is the whole point of equality. There is no better than/less than. We have to stop our egos and learn to walk as equals assisting eachother in doing what is best for all. Common sense.

Once you grasp equality, there is no turning back. It is very profound and actually quite simple really. However, people let things like ideas, fears and personal desires stand in the way of life. This cannot continue like this. Either you will stand for equality or you and all your falseness will fall.

I see that many people are very moved by money as money is a big fear... I myself had much fear of money in the past, but no longer. An opportunity has arisen for me to make money. Will this allow me to get the point across more profoundly? Whatever works... I will use it, and we shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment