Saturday 30 March 2019

Day 399 - Vain opulence

March 30

Recuperating again today.  Raining out with wet snow so not much to do outside.  Played some Dota, still feeling a bit tired today.  Watched Brazil's Carnival with all of the elaborate floats, unbelievable how much work must go into all of that, and how much will just end up as waste.  All of the costumes, so much vanity, eccentricity, opulence it's sickening. Amazing how that many people are so obliviously unaware, just following tradition and self interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be oblivious to the nature of my world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blindly follow tradition for my own self interest

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be blindly unaware of the design of consciousness and the solution

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect the problems of the world in spite for my own vain indulgence

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is some value in excessive opulence as perceived beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment