Tuesday 26 March 2019

Day 395 - Tarot reading

March 26

Tuesdays.  Just make it through the day.

Tarot reading

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become overzealous and shallow minded

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become vain and conceited in my shallow mindedness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become self destructive in nature

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take offense and become vengeful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become contemptuous and greedy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become easily tempted by the luxuries of the flesh

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to submit myself to an inward feeling of overwhelming defeat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress myself in my ability to be bold

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose consistency.  I realize that without constant application, things easily fall apart

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose sight of the goal and so abdicate my ability to inspire change

No comments:

Post a Comment