Wednesday 27 March 2019

Day 396 - Short dreams

March 27


Worked quite hard today taping.  Left foot a little soar from standing on the ladder.  Recall feeling very angry last night.  Had a dream of some old high school friends, then I was at another friends house, it was late and he directed my upstairs to go to sleep.  When I got to the top of the stairs, there was only one room.  I opened the door, and his mother was there with another girl and some children.  I didn't want to impose, but they invited me in saying something to the effect like 'we are doing things differently now'. I felt accepted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make a fool of myself and not understand the severity of my life experience

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for being a fool and foolish.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility to the primary objective of this existence

No comments:

Post a Comment