Saturday 23 March 2019

Day 392 - Dietary boundaries

March 23


Left the house early to go look at a trailer for sale in the east end.  Didn't plan my trip, so ended up downtown awkwardly with no place to park (didn't want to pay).  Turns out the seller was not around, so I had to go back. Had a small cup of coffee this morning.  Haven't had any in a few weeks so thought it would be okay, only started feeling weak around 6 pm.  Felt awful, had to lay down for an hour. No more coffee. Period.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget my diet boundary of no caffeine at all.  Caffeine is harmful to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to  neglect planning my outings and all directions I take in this life experience.  I realize that poor planning results in ambiguous, frustrating, and wasted efforts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there exists deep programming within myself as DNA that must be corrected physically and reprogrammed so that I am able to take action as the directive principle of what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and condemn myself without having corrected the programming effectively

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself in my ability to realize and understand what is necessary to be done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear boredom

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having to repeat self forgiveness over and over until it begins to sink in and take hold

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear exposing the conflict

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard my digestive system

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard my ancestors

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard the nature of how existence works

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume I know how existence works and exist within the imaginary rules of my mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume I know the best way to go about living my life based on my fearful assumptions

No comments:

Post a Comment