Monday 25 March 2019

Day 394 - Chillin at home

March 25


Day off.  Shot my bow today.  Played a lot of computer games.  Was fun for a while but got annoying after a while.  Not much else going on.  Diet going okay.  Had to set some mouse traps as they are getting out of hand.  Realized I had a plan to initiate something with someone but forgot what the plan was.  Perhaps hypnosis therapy could be helpful.
 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have no plan to execute for the day and so fall into directionless browsing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself in my ability to keep myself afloat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to continue to be angry with others and blame others for things of the past

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not wipe my slate clean and start fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment