Wednesday 30 September 2020

Day 431 - Blame

 Wednesday September 30


Why do I do what I do.  

Judgment feelings

Blame feelings

Anger emotion, feelings


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to harbor feelings of anger without realizing the hidden projection of blame behind what is disguised as anger.  I realize that within me not being specific with regards to exposing this projection, I am participating in blame and so perpetuating the problem rather than taking responsibility to correct the point within myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take revenge on myself through the projection of blame disguised as anger, and so use that anger as an excuse why I do not have to do anything because it is someone else's fault that I am angry.


I forgive myself that I have prevent myself from seeing myself with regards to what are my strengths and weaknesses so that I can move forward with confidence in whatever point that I am able to contribute.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify irresponsibility through uncertainty.  


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define responsibility within a negative charge/connotation attaching to the definition a series of belief systems based on past events which were not actual responsibility but enslavement.  I realize that responsibility can be enjoyable, rewarding, and can prevent negative consequence. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a fool of myself and so within that not realize that that fear creates suppression which in turn creates missed opportunity for growth and expansion and potentially tragic consequence. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in doubt and the doubting of myself through limited awareness of self


No comments:

Post a Comment