Friday 11 September 2020

Day 422 - Challenging

 Friday September 10, 2020


A good point was brought up by person x that I am not challenging people, and indeed in many ways it is so.  I see that in pickleball for example and other contexts, I have digressed from confronting the misalignments and reactions of others preferring to take a more passive approach within the idea that 'they will never understand anyway'.  So perhaps I am prejudging some situations and so creating some doubt as opposed to creating opportunities.  I enjoy a challenge, as do most others I expect barring exceptions of course.  I will attempt to make a point of being more direct with myself and others.  My expectations are that some will react in denial, some will become agitated, and some will outright get upset.  At least it will be a potential impetus to some form of realization.  Not surprisingly, there is an ever growing number of people who believe they are entitled to their own idea of freedom.  Ironically all are completely oblivious to the case of self interest, and as such that would obviously create a conflict of interest.  A challenge to their ideas and beliefs around freedom and what that exactly entails is perhaps a suitable place to start.  We shall see how it goes.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be judgmental of others, presuming that they do not have the capacity to understand or realize points when challenged directly


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be doubtful of others within presuming that they will react in denial, ignorance, or anger.  I realize that it necessary to challenge others when I see a point that can be clarified and potentially corrected through conversation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment