Friday 21 August 2020

Day 406 - Financial Relationships

 Friday August 21, 2020


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe scenarios in my life experience are potentially too good to be true, and so I decline and digress from directing myself in my highest potential out of suspicion within the context of being too good to be true.  

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed and controlled by relationship to money within the idea that I am too humble and considerate (not wasteful) and thus unworthy of handling money.  I realize that money is an extension of myself as what I have accepted and allowed within this world system as myself therefore I must not allow myself to be controlled by false associations with regards to money and financial responsibility. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear money and my relationship to money in the fear that money would corrupt me and cause me to go into greed consciousness and so ruin my life.  I realize that the starting point of myself is to create myself within and as the principle of best for all life, therefore money is simply a means of enabling my growth, expansion, and expression of myself within that objective.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself according to money, giving myself value according to the (lack of) amount of money I have within my personal bank system and balance statement.  I realize that this value is volatile, unstable, and a completely inaccurate valuation of who I am as an equal being within existence.  I also realize that valuing/devaluing myself according to my financial statement is detrimental to my growth and expansion and thus detrimental to my process and consequentially others process's as a whole. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to get more value from items through trying desperately to get items at sale or discounted prices.  I realize that this at times causes me to make poor buying decisions based on fear and trying to save money rather than choosing what is the best solution suited to the circumstance or necessity  


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed and controlled by powerlessness as a result of suppression and inner rage based on my past failures and resulting lack of participation.  I realize that the best I can do is to build myself up in confidence and walking self trust so that I may establish myself again as a living example of self responsibility towards myself and the world at large.  


No comments:

Post a Comment