Monday 24 August 2020

Day 409 - Physical Alignments

 Monday August 24, 2020


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to automatically go into personalities when responding to people instead of slowing down my responses to speak words which are appropriate, specific, and address what is necessary to be addressed 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect sounding myself in taking directive principle for myself and exploring expanding my self expression


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect standing equal and one with my physical body in taking directive principle to birth myself as life in the physical through breathing and self forgiveness and corrective application


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide from myself points that are necessary to be addressed/seen/realized and understood regarding how I can move forward in my process of self honesty with myself 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is nothing more I can do to expand and grow myself within my process of self realization and self honesty


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be ignorant of how I can use my sound, beingness, and physical body to realize and understand myself more in order to advance myself in standing equal to the physical and developing self honesty with myself so that life may be born in the physical

No comments:

Post a Comment