Tuesday 25 August 2020

Day 410 - Dream Interpretation

 Tuesday August 25, 2020


Dream 1.   Gathering, acceptance


Dream 2.   I purposely entered - flew into - a massive, diamond shaped wind tunnel which led into the twin towers of the world trade center.  Fascinating.  Many well dressed elite people around.  I got onto a series of elevators which led to the top and deep into the heart of the building complex.  I saw how my intention was bent on smearing the backside of some of the 'elites' (with a yellow mustard type of substance) as a solution to correcting the world at large.   Perhaps it is a metaphor for political smearing, yet before actually going through with the plan, I refrained as I saw that the action would not have the effect which I had originally thought it would, and it would only complicate matters in fact.   Interpretation - I see the building as an element of me gaining access to a much larger dimension of myself, a political world-scene type of theater, which the accessing of which felt very much like child's play for me, as the audacious and forthright aspects of myself engaged the challenge at hand.   I realize how my initial entry onto the scene was somewhat oblivious to the complexity and extensive interconnected nature of the inner structure and workings of the building, perhaps expressed as a slight naivety, which has been a prevalent factor within aspects of my  personality designs in the past.   Naive enthusiasm leading to a change of plans, and interesting experience.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to solo existence as within the heroic construct believing that I can within vanity accomplish singly, that which must be accomplished by many.  I realize that my solo efforts are in fact vanity and ultimately of very little effect in relation to what can be done as part of a group.  


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be naive in my approach in selfishly attempting to take on massive tasks which require many to accomplish


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that smearing others would have an effect of changing the world at large, when in fact it does very little and can actually do more harm than good due to inconsideration and acting out of fear, survival, and self interest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment