Friday 28 August 2020

Day 413 - Victimization

 Friday August 28, 2020



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become a victim as a framework for beliefs that sabotage me walking my process of self discovery and self honesty 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to punish myself for reasons of self judgment based on past events


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not forgive my past so that I can move from the present moment to create solutions to what is necessary to be created here


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to victimize others through my own inner victimization, in so that I have believed myself to be of no value, no worth because I have judged and condemned myself as a failure thus giving opportunity for me giving up on myself and allowing my mind to take directive principle in my life


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give in to giving up as the use of a set of beliefs that I am unable to change myself and move forward with my process of self discovery  

No comments:

Post a Comment