Wednesday 26 August 2020

Day 411 - Creating Self Trust

 Wednesday August 26, 2020


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become mesmerized by the manifestation and complexity of infinite designs within nature and consciousness.  


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to evade responsibility in the context of uncertainty/lack of self trust within the point of communicating myself and sharing my process from the starting point of re-integration


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that I will inadvertently judge someone or say/post something offensive as an outflow of ego consciousness as opposed to me simply sharing myself and my experience within process


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that I will lose track of myself and so become sidetracked or distracted and so cause others to go into judgment, fears, angers etc because of my fuck ups.  I realize that I must walk the point of self trust within myself as a practical application to the extent that I can see it through to physical movement breath by breath


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to forget my own starting point of being here, unmoved by anything but the principle as what is best for all life

No comments:

Post a Comment