Sunday 7 April 2019

Day 405 - Repetition

April 7

Thanks all.  Played some dota today.  Cleaned up a little.  Watched a documentary.  Didn't get much else accomplished really.  Had a really cool idea last night of creating a virtual community, however there is still the obstacle of my inner frustrations and reluctance to share openly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become inwardly frustrated and so allow those frustrations to direct and control how I direct myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear trusting myself and others, preferring to distrust and doubt

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself based on my past experiences

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect myself and my goals that need to be addressed and achieved

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dread my future rather than explore what options I have and work to change it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear standing as the solution.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being exposed and judged by others and suppress myself as a result

No comments:

Post a Comment