Friday 5 April 2019

Day 403 - Missed opportunities

April 5

Was feeling a lack of energy again this morning.  Feeling better now.  What a shame to look back on my life and realize that I existed in fear of that which was not real, and it prevented me from being true to myself in doing things that would have been quite awesome.  Instead now I face points of regret.  There is also the other side of the coin, in hindsight had I not been deceived by those fears, perhaps I would have made some other decisions that would have also produced feelings of regret.  There seems to be a point of ill contentment, although it seems minor in the light of other problems. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed and controlled by feelings of regret

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by fears that were not real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself and so miss out on opportunities that would have been awesome to experience

No comments:

Post a Comment