Thursday 4 April 2019

Day 402 - Disempowered

April 4

Got some taping done today.  Felt a bit low on energy, but pushed through as it wasn't that difficult.  Bought some candles.  Played some dota.  Grateful for my health, although a bit concerned, as if I encounter any difficulties I don't really have anyone to assist. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a victim and so dis-empower myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not use my time effectively as the best that I am able to do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize what is required to be done so that I can be more effective

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take revenge against myself for all of the 'injustices' I have experienced in this lifetime and before

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that revenge against myself is against all existence as myself and does not solve the problem of ego mind

No comments:

Post a Comment