Saturday 6 April 2019

Day 404 - Sustainability

April 6


Considering starting a virtual Utopian society for the community.  Many ideas and much research attached to this.  Concentrating on stability, sustainability, and growth for future.

Realizing through my past I have had a subconscious fears of power.  Compounding the fact was the point that I feared that that would be seen as a weakness, which actually created a weakness in myself as I did not address or correct the point.  So now it has played out over many years forming into a construct. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear power in all its manifestations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear revealing the fact that this (fear of power) construct was within myself – because I believed that it would make me less than, or unworthy.   Rather than see it as a weakness , I see it for what it is and deal with it so as to not compound the problem further.

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself for my problems and so isolate and condemn myself in shame without realizing that I am not alone and we are all responsible for all manifestations of fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not communicate these issues effectively so that others could assist in the deconstruction
and finding a solution. 

1 comment: