Monday 1 April 2019

Day 401 - Huge house dream

April 1

Dream
I was swimming in a pool with a bunch of friends.  Later in the day, one of them invited me over to where he was going to stay the night.  We got there and the place was gigantic, bigger than any mansion I have ever seen.  There was a pool there as well with a bunch of people jumping in and swimming in it.  I slept for a bit in my dream, then realized I had to go, so I told my friend and he accompanied me to go find the owner of the house.  We had to go for a jog the house was so big.  At that point it became lucid, and I was imagining who the owner was and what we would find along the way. 


Feeling
Rage – At times I feel this very strongly. It is as though it is lurking in the depths of my subconscious mind, just waiting for the right moment to pounce and create a world of compounded problems for me.  Temperance helps in the short term but it is only a band aid, not the solution. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed and controlled by subconscious and conscious rage as a feeling based on desire for revenge

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that revenge and rage is the solution to correcting myself and changing to stand as the physical

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget that temperance is necessary in directing myself in communication and expression with others so as to not trigger reactions in myself or others.

No comments:

Post a Comment