Friday 3 May 2013

Day 208 - Friends




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define and create myself based on past relationships, creating a character of myself relative to how friends judged me, and how I judged myself with groups of friends - rather than standing in self-honesty with myself.   I realize that friendships seemed very important to me in the past, yet I now see/realize/understand that unless I direct friendships in supporting equality and self-honesty, friendships are prone to the development of false personalities and self-denial which supports mind systems as egotistical beliefs, shallow opinions, and self-interested desires.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to the character I created through friends I had when I was young.  I realize that I suppressed myself extensively out of fear of what my friends would think or how they would react, and thus forfeited myself to an image in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the solution to all my anger, sadness, and frustration within myself was to face my fears, forgive myself, and be honest with myself.  This I did not consider, because I was trying so hard to be liked by others in order to alleviate all the negative feelings I had created within the secret world of my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value friendships as a means whereby I could attain value for myself in self-dishonesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I was cool, or popular or better than others because I had friends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my choice of friends made me better than who I am as a physical being, thus creating conflict within and without.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to activate memories within myself in order to conjure a characterized, limited, and self-compromising expression of myself, where I see myself in a positive light as a form of validation that I am a good/fun/cool person - while in the greater picture of our world, we have all allowed tremendous suffering to exist virtually unchallenged in our self-serving desire to be better than others and the physical reality.

I commit myself to expose all alliances that do not support the Best Interest of All.

I commit myself to direct each and every friendship and/or acquaintance in a way that supports Life as Self-honesty in Equality

I commit myself to work for the solution to our world - Equal Money Capitalism and the Equal Life Foundation - through directing all 'friends' in the way in which I would like to be directed - towards understanding self and our responsibility to Life in this world and reality.

I commit myself to redefine friendships to realize the starting point of friendships as me, as my own participation in building support for Life as Equality and the Equal Life Foundation.  I realize that if friendships created this mess of existence, then friendships can certainly support cleaning it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment