Thursday 16 June 2016

Day 299 - Silence is Consent



There is only One Problem with our World and Reality, and accordingly, only One Solution.

The Problem (and Solution):  The Refusal to Stand for, and As, the Solution to Life - as what is Best for All Life - as is necessary of each Equal Participant in this World and Reality.


There is only One Point that the Entire World can come to Agree upon - that is - If we are serious, and Care enough to Restore Ourselves, and so to Change, and to Correct this Sickening Mess we have All assisted in Creating here on this Earth.  Without Equality, there is no real Agreement.  Any Agreement without the starting point of Equality is doomed to the ultimate realization of Self Deception and Abuse.

That imply's, that there is an Equal Responsibility among each and every Human Being, to make some form of visible support, declaration, or proclamation... Because really, if we do not stand for Life, then we are Against it, and thus against ourselves.


Silence is Consent


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be half hearted in my process of realization, in learning what it really means to stand for Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed self interest to get in the way of my process of standing and becoming life.  I realize that there is so much more to this process than what I am living now - many things which I cannot yet conceive - because I have extensively limited myself within living myself out in my Mental Reality, and not yet fully walked out my commitment to honor Life in the physical, to be the Best that Life would have me be, in full alignment with my beingness.
    
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that there is really only one problem, and thus only one solution to our collective existential woes - Inequality/Equality.  

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall victim to a world of consumerism, rich/poor polarities, self-interest, greed, and every kind of abomination to life imaginable... and within that judge myself without realizing that I can forgive myself and change the patterns in order to correct what I have accepted and allowed to exist within my reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place my trust in false authority as self righteousness, allowing myself to worship false characters and attributes such as wealth, pride, boastfulness, rich personalities, false humility, narcissism, intelligence, and other such charades like these - only to realize that I have misplaced the Trust in myself, which I should have been using to create practical solutions to the common sense betterment of all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in false gods of knowledge as my Savior, within the assumption that a person with knowledge is more worthy of life, when Life is not defined by how much knowledge one has accumulated - as the false self.

I commit myself to realize more of myself each day, so that I may grow in my understanding of myself and my systems, so that I may assist others to transcend their systems so that we may all stand as Life, as those who are willing.

Free Course 

No comments:

Post a Comment