Monday 13 June 2016

Day 297


Within the point of running into walls... Like a Ram, trying to crash through, yet sometimes hitting solid concrete or rock where it is as if I injure myself, am ashamed of myself and look foolish - as a failure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Judge myself for Failing within the attempt to crash through barriers which must be carefully disassembled, rather than crashed through.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be Ashamed of myself for memories of Failing within attempting to crash through barriers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to Crash through barriers without giving enough forethought to what it is I am actually attempting to crash through.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by the belief/thought/idea/personality that I am a champion/hero which must crash through barriers.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to the zodiac of Aries, and so play out only the traits of the Aries zodiac, as champion, hard-headed, ram, rash, foolhardy, impetuous.  

Relationships

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed and controlled by the feelings of love as separation, where I love a single person more than others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed and controlled by the desire to be with a single person, valuing that person above others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the feeling of love for a single person will save me from my creation as the inescapable manifestation of all that is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am less than others, because I exist as a single person

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself in my expression, because I exist here as a single person

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself in any way related to definitions of being a single person

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the feeling of loneliness is worse for me because I am a single person.


No comments:

Post a Comment